Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Night of Arrival, Houston, May 25th





Tonight we flew into H-town and my mama ran toward us with a great big, happy-to-see-us smile on her face! We rushed out to my daddy, who was waiting for us in his big ole truck, and we headed out to University Place, where my grandmama lives! We were greeted by my grandmama, Aunt Karen and Uncle Dan and their three boys, Devon, Wesley and Victor, my brother Walker and his wife, Missy, and their three kids, Shep, Eva Rose and Maggie, my brother Sean and his wife, Stephanie, who is 2 mos. ahead of me in her pregnancy, family friend Suzon and her friend, Ron. Pizza was delivered while I talked pregnancy with Stephanie and Missy (gee, I wonder why?), and then my mom came into the room with a container of delicious spice cupcakes with penuche icing, topped with little blue and pink rocking horses! She's so darling! It was great fun to be with my family again, and it was sad to have to leave.

No comments: