Monday, March 05, 2007

Trip to Lincoln City!

This last Sat., we drove over to Lincoln City, through Depoe Bay and finally, to Newport. Enjoyed Salmon, shrimp, Halibut "for the halibut!," a sea lion concert (they were soooo loud and barked like dogs and one kept getting sick and then the sea gulls went crazy), and the outlet mall. I did not find much for me, but James got new work shoes, jeans, a shirt and vitamins! It was fun to go out for an adventure. James was complimented for being a devoted father, and I just felt like I fell in love with him all over again. Awwww........




1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

I'm up late with the twins (almost 1 am in Texas) so I just got your email, LOVE all the photos. Especially the one of her in the stroller in the pink hat with the huge grin!!

Take care,
Lindsey