Monday, June 04, 2007

A Few Additional Photos from Betty's Visit...






Some more shots from Betty's visit before I begin posting pictures from the more recent Mom and Pops Tanneberger visit (ending tomorrow). While she was here, we made time for get-togethers with two of my dear fellow-mommy friends, Leslie and Marilyn, and their daughters, Hayden and Autumn. Also, I've included a photo I took of Multnomah Falls, where we introduced Betty to the hiking trails she later decided she would brave alone! We dined at the lodge and had sooo much fun listening to the whooshing of the waterfall water below! Goodness, it seems we do so many fun things when folks come a'knockin', and I just wish there was a way to post more than five shots per blog! I bet I can snapfish or shutterfly them...hmmm...gonna have to figure that out! After Betty left, we had one day before J's folks arrived. They've been here since the 23rd and leave tomorrow, the 5th. We've had a blast seeing things we hadn't yet seen ourselves! More to come!

No comments: