Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yes, we are!!!


James and I decided, on the first of this month, that we were ready to have another child. So, right after we started trying, I started "feeling" pregnant. I read up on the early symptoms of pregnancy, and I had every single one of them. Of course, they're similar to pms symtoms, but I just knew that with the timing and all..I told James and a few friends I "felt" pregnant, but it had been only a week or less, so I sounded really crazy I bet. My neighbor friend, Julie, for whom I'd babysat her Ava, delighted me with a beautiful "e.p.t. bouquet." It included two tests. James thought it was too early, but I talked him into it, so we took the first one the day before yesterday, and it was faint. I took the other one, by myself, today, after we got back from church, while James was wishing his father a happy father's day on the phone. It was a good couple shades DARKER! So, I found a necklace box, placed the positive test inside, tied up a blue and pink ribbon, and gave it to him out in our backyard. I told him I'd "forgotten" to give him his last Father's Day present. So, YAY GOD! I'm worried about getting really sick again in a few weeks, so please pray that I'm stronger and can take care of Wendy. That's my first concern with regards to this pregnancy. Thanks and God bless you all.




3 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations you guys!!!!! Yippee....another baby T-berger on the way :)

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Oh how exciting!! Congratulations!!

Deirdre said...

what incredible timing! God is so good.
congrats!