Saturday, February 17, 2007

Flat Stanley Visits the Pacific Northwest!

My Aunt Kathy mailed a child's Flat Stanley to me here in Washington, and my job is to take Flat Stanley here and there, take his picture, journal about his adventures and then mail him on to some other person in some other far-reaching place in the world! Stanley will make his way back to his rightful owner, and this student will then present Flat Stanley's journey, photos, stories and all to the rest of the class! Others will present their Flat Stanleys as well! Such a cute idea, and I'm already so fond of Stan. Here is Stan, dining with us and our friends, Leslie and Jeremy, with me at McDonald's, begging for donuts at Walmart, and napping with my baby girl Wendy. Stan is an easy houseguest. He's quiet and lays low. Gotta love him!



No comments: