Monday, January 01, 2007

Hayden Noel is Born!

 
 
Backtracking a bit (now that I have the pictures from James), on December 14th (which is my niece, Eva Rose, and my father's birthday!), beautiful Hayden Noel was born to my dear friend, Leslie, and her husband, Jeremy in Portland! I was sooo sad that I had to miss it as Wendy and I were in the air on our way to our Houston family's home for Christmas. I did, however, get the treasured chance to chat with Leslie on my cell once our plane landed and we were waiting to get off. James was back at home and he was happy to visit them in the hospital. Hayden was 9 lbs., 9 ounces, and was, IS, a dream! She looks like Leslie with a touch of Jeremy here and there I think. I SO look forward to seeing them all, and introducing my daughter to her daughter! Right now, my mom and I are going out with Wendy to shop for Hayden gifties! Posted by Picasa

No comments: