Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Aunt Stephanie and Cousin Hattie Arrive!

Here are some more shots (from my Dad's camera again) from the first full day in town, lunch at Los Tios! Grandmother and Suzon sure loved Wendy! That evening, Mom and I took Wendy to the grocery store, and she "drove" the cart! Ha! Yesterday I drove myself to the dentist, got my teeth cleaned and scheduled the work to be done Monday and Tuesday. It's so nice to be here for it, and to have my mother lovingly watch Wendy while I'm getting drilled! I really like this practice too. They sent me home with a gift bag that includes a razzle dazzle fancy vibrating toothbrush, paste, floss, a regular toothbrush, another kind of floss, flouride, etc, etc. They have all the latest equipment too, like the intraoral camera! When I got back to my folks house, I was delighted to see Stephanie and Hattie Ruth! We ate sandwiches for lunch, later went to the grocery store (but there were no available car-carts, so we put them in the regular cart with the veggies, and Wendy gnawed on the bell pepper!), and ate a nice steak dinner here. We put the girls in the side-by-side sinks in the kitchen for their bath, and I'll be sure to post those pics once my father has saved the pics to the computer for me. I'll also post some from today, a trip to the Children's Museum! Katie Sullivan, her bf, Misty, and her twins, Colton and Madi, and their grandma, met us there! We all were snapping pictures like crazy! Katie is such a generous friend. She gave Stephanie and I matching outfits for our girls! Awwww.....(Warning: I still have no clue how to save MY camera's pics to my folks' computer, so whenever I do figure it out, there will be a virtual photo album with my favorites spanning these days of fun. You'll have to scroll down and re-read my journals in order to know their stories!)

No comments: