Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Funny Story

Funny true story. At Cafe Sip N' Play my CREDIT CARD WAS REJECTED! It had expired. So, I sheepishly exited, with a screaming Wendy in tow, and as soon as we all were back in the swagger wagon, I called the number on the back of the card to find out why I hadn't yet gotten the new one. On the way to Whole Foods, where I hoped and prayed they accepted American Express, Wendy had an epiphany. "Mommy, I want to go back to Cafe Sip N' Play, so I will replace your credit card, okay?" Me-"Okay, Wendy, how are you going to do that?" Wendy-"I don't know. I have to figure it out. I need to get instructions. Then I will make the card and it will be ready in five days. Okay, Mommy? And then you can take me back to Cafe Sip N' Play." I love her. Lately I call her Tangerina based on the below post.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awww - that is too cute. She must have really wanted to play!