Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Catching Up!

Sneak Peek! Linc's Halloween costume! Thank you, Grandma T!

I find this picture hilarious because...well, because Wendy is over 4 years old. Linc is 9 mos. Yeah, she's a teensy distance behind him, but STILL! HE'S A TANK!
We just returned from another visit to Houston. I went in order to enjoy some time with my family and to help host my sister-in-law's baby shower! While there, we got ahold of a darling chicken costume James' mom got, and while it's intended for Lincoln, our little Chicken Head, Wendy simply HAD to try it on! Of course!

I got the chance to pay a visit to my dear friend, Julie, as well as Baby Izzie! I felt so incredibly warm and fuzzy holding her.

Beautiful Belle...
Posted by Picasa
So soft and sweet...
Makes me want to have another!!!!!!!!!!!
So brand new in her brand new crib.
Check out her gorgeous poppy nursery!
Posted by Picasa
Back at my mom's, Linc was all smiles!



Posted by Picasa

Being close to family again is such a blessing! Here is Linc in action with cousin Mary Ellen.
Cousin Maggie and Cousin Wendy, Two Tiny Dancers~~~

Posted by Picasa


Cousin Ike!

Posted by PicasaCousin Eva Rose! I put her make-up on for her!
What? No, Linc's not too young to wrestle on the floor with Granddaddy!



Posted by PicasaChicken Little ---Er, Chicken Lincoln!




Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

No comments: