Saturday, July 28, 2007

Missing Nicole

My Girly Girl...Wendy was SO EXCITED she got to go out to eat even though she's fussy!


A beautiful mini cupcake from Thursday morning...
Thursday Morning at Cafe Sip N' Play.
I think this pic Nicole took is awesome.



I'm missing my bf now and she left her cell phone under her pillow so I can't call her now. I'm gonna mail it to her Monday. She had two productive touring days before we drove her to the airport. She hiked the Falls, revisited Cascade Locks, took the Sternwheeler cruise down the Columbia River, and plucked fruit off the vine at the Fruit Loop. There is no way Wendy could have gone and done all that. She's been one little pittiful pearl. She got up at 4:30 the morning of Nicole's last day. That evening, however, we took her to this really trendy restaurant called Beaches. We enjoyed ourselves as the restaurant was loud so Wendy's fussin' didn't bother anyone, and she was well taken care of, reclining in her comfy shaded stroller, but was fussin' just like she would have at home. I'm glad we went out for one last hurrah. Here are some pics Nicole took and some we took that evening.

No comments: