Thursday, July 12, 2007

One Clarification

I'm GLAD she takes after James in so many ways, I was just "sighing" because she's 80% him, 10% my grandmother, 5% my best friend Nicole (how did THAT happen!), and 5% probably some distant relative that lived in the 1500's. Not a lot of ME in there. I bet the girls look and act like Daddy, and the boys (if I get one!) take more after me. I just have to have a sense of humor about it. It's tongue in cheek---I'm not really bummed or anything! Ha! If she does wind up having any of me in herself, I hope it's my impressive ability to hyperextend my elbow. Yeah, that will get her far in life! Or my astonishing parsley appetite. That's a fun conversation starter for dates (ask the waitress for a bowl of garnish and then chomp on it while getting to know a feller.) I got THAT from my mama's mama! And when I was preggers, parsley was candy to me, and I often bought a bunch of it at the grocery store, and chewed off the leafy tops all day long!

No comments: