Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today

Nicole's out and about, and I'm home with Wendy as she begins to recover from her ear infection. This morning we went to Cafe Sip N' Play, and watched her play. Even sick, she's just so cute and fun to watch! She got me up at 5:30 this morning again, so I'm looking forward to catching up on sleep this weekend with James' help. We'll be taking Nicole to the airport at 4 a.m. Saturday, so we'll just need to go back to sleep, all three of us, as a family, and then one of us will rise with Wendy and let the other sleep in, and then we'll switch and the other will go back to bed I'm sure. Thank goodness James and I have each other for such emergencies! In a bit, I'm grabbing one of the energy drinks from the fridge so I can keep up with everyone tonight as we play a round of Settlers of Catan! I love that game.

No comments: