Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Good Grief!

We were taken by a lousy moving company, and now I've been alerted twice, through two individuals whom I didn't know before, that the ad for our WA home's rental, which our property management company posted to Craigslist, has been the hook for a scam. A woman first left a comment on this blog, informing me as she had been interested in renting our home but thought the $ amt. was fishy. She found us as the owners, online, and found me through my blog. Thank God! That was yesterday. Just now, my former neighbor and good friend called to tell me a person had knocked on her door to tell her that the house next door, for rent, is involved in a scam. James is calling the property mgmt. group now, and I just called the first woman back to see if she can e-mail the link to the bogus version of our ad to my new address since her efforts to send it to my old one yesterday didn't work for some reason. I cannot believe how wicked people can be!

1 comment:

Texana said...

That's terrible!!! I am so sorry you are having to go through this!