Thursday, November 04, 2010

Sharing Some Random Things with Y'all~~~

This morning's post is a little of this and a little of that. So, first....
This morning, after getting Wendy ready for school, she and Linc played on the floor, and it was so funny cuz she grabbed him and wouldn't let go and they moved around like Siamese twins, laughing all the way. She plays a little more with him now, and I'm so glad when I get to see them bonding!
Yesterday, I took them to the Childrens Museum. This "funny house," as Wendy called it was Linc's playground, and he enjoyed pulling on all of the attached toys.
I love his face.
"Not bad for a bachelor pad, but where do you keep the milk on tap?"
Wendy finally tried out the rocket ship for kids 4 and over, and she was SO proud of herself for going all the way down it! Later we changed her dress-up from Princess to Space Crusader, and she had a headband and special black pull-over on, but then my camera died. Poo!
Solid as a rock.
I once took a pic of Wendy standing at a train table, when she was maybe 1, and she wore a tu-tu and wings. Now, I got my little man at a train table. By the way, this 12th Man onesie is MY FAVORITE THING ON HIM right now. And it's almost too cold to wear ever again, so I'm saving it.
Two days ago, Sister was laughing at Brother. I turned my head to look. Oh, the hilarity.
Sometimes, in the morning, she helps me wake brother. It's a pretty sweet time.
First Random Deviation from the "Awe, cute" Pics of My Kids:
Below is a message from the criminal who used our rental property for his scam. The woman he sent this to has been so helpful, and I'm thankful I know exactly what he did, even though he likely had his numbers disconnected and because I handed this over to the property mgmt company, we're likely to learn nothing moving forward. I removed our address for obvious reasons, but it was within the parenthesis.
I must confess that I am very very new in this landlord business. However, My name is Micheal Fish, I own the house located at ( ). Due to my job as a missionary I spent less time in the States so I could not get ahold of any Realtor to handle this rent issue, although it was when I knew how long we are going to stay in Africa that I decided to rent out the house. However, the initial plan was to sale which I tried, but sometimes the agents inflates the prize and it takes longer to sell i am telling you this incase if you find the house on another website, that is the old advert. because of this reason and more we need a responsible person (With good credit) that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money , but want it to be clean and for you to take it as if it were yours. The rent is $900 and 700 for Security DepositPets : Dogs, Cats Allowed!!! Below is my phone numbers

Grrrrr...."take it as if it were yours..." "my job as a missionary..." Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Okay, so now that I've gotten THAT ugliness off of my chest, here is something lovely to dwell on. This is a room from a house that was for sale in Bryan, a dream house, lemme tell you, and I, personally, do not think that a room could be made more beautifully. This is the ultimate in beauty:
I want to try to find out that paint color. Whoever designed this room knew what they were doing, right down to the throw pillows.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute pictures! Linc is growing up so fast!! I'm sorry you've been having trouble with the house. If there is anything I can do here in town to help let me know.